[SOLVED] graphics card cant be installed

Jun 14, 2020
i have my laptop since 2015 just last week i reformatted my laptop and upgraded my OS to windows (Windows8 before formatted) and when installed all my driver my NVIDIA graphics card wont installed and said is not compatible on the hardware anymore. i tried using NVIDIA website that scan my laptop even that still a NO, i tried fixing this to my nearest Laptop repair shop the man said that my graphics card was built and even him dont know how to fix it. can anybody heregive me idea what happen or tips i can fix this. cause when i play its kinda laggy.
Thank you

Solution
i have my laptop since 2015 just last week i reformatted my laptop and upgraded my OS to windows (Windows8 before formatted) and when installed all my driver my NVIDIA graphics card wont installed and said is not compatible on the hardware anymore. i tried using NVIDIA website that scan my laptop even that still a NO, i tried fixing this to my nearest Laptop repair shop the man said that my graphics card was built and even him dont know how to fix it. can anybody heregive me idea what happen or tips i can fix this. cause when i play its kinda laggy.
Thank you
A 2015 laptop with a mobile NVIDIA card, will be either an 800m or a 900m based on the release dates for those mobile GPUs. You will have to look around for the latest...

kanewolf

Titan
Thank you
A 2015 laptop with a mobile NVIDIA card, will be either an 800m or a 900m based on the release dates for those mobile GPUs. You will have to look around for the latest drivers which support that age GPU. I have seen 397.xx version which claim 800m support.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts