Question Graphics card causes system to shut down

mirojasiu

Commendable
Dec 17, 2018
Hello there
Lately i finished my pc build. After 2 -3 seconds the pc would turn off. I tried another power supply and the same happened.
When i unplugged my gpu though it powered on just fine but it did not post.
Here are my specs:
Amd ryzen 5 1600 af
Silentiumpc 700w 80 bronze psu
Asus prime b350 plus
Ballistix sport 2400mhz 2×8gb ram
Teamgroup m2 512gb ssd
Amd radeon rx 470 8gb gpu

Bassplate

Reputable
Hello there
Lately i finished my pc build. After 2 -3 seconds the pc would turn off. I tried another power supply and the same happened.
When i unplugged my gpu though it powered on just fine but it did not post.
Here are my specs:
Amd ryzen 5 1600 af
Silentiumpc 700w 80 bronze psu
Asus prime b350 plus
Ballistix sport 2400mhz 2×8gb ram
Teamgroup m2 512gb ssd
Amd radeon rx 470 8gb gpu
Maybe try booting only with one RAM stick without the gpu connected and see if it would POST.

Bassplate

Reputable
The Motherboard as Intergrated graphics...Use number 2 or 3 (VGA or DVI) and connect your screen to it.Remove your graphics card and see it would boot up.
images

The Motherboard as Intergrated graphics...Use number 2 or 3 (VGA or DVI) and connect your screen to it.Remove your graphics card and see it would boot up.
images
Please don't answer questions when you clearly don't know the answer. The iGPU is part of the CPU, not the motherboard. There hasn't been a motherboard with an iGPU in over a decade. The HDMI and VGA pots on modern motherboards are only usable if you have a CPU that has it's own iGPU, like the AMD APU's. None of the regular Ryzen CPU's have an iGPU built into them.