Question Graphics Card changing between x4 and x16

Apr 17, 2022
Hello, im having a problem with my graphics card that i just don´t have any ideia how to solve it. The problem is, when i turn on my pc for the first time, for some reason the graphics card just start at pcie x4 3.0 (tested in gpu-z after start the pc), so then i restart the pc and it goes to x16 1.1 but it should be x16 3.0, i try to restart a couple more times right after the reboot and some times it goes to x4 1.1 which decrease my perfomance by a lot, so after a couple restarts (like 10 times) it goes to x16 3.0. I don´t know what to do. By the way it just change from x4 to x16 if i put some test on the graphics card to go beyong 60 degrees, otherwith it just keeps at x4 no matter how many times i restart the pc. Kinda weird problem but i just don´t wanna reboot my pc 10 times everyday and make all this process too. Please help.

Apr 17, 2022
if you are not doing anything, why does it matter?
I am doing a lot of things, cause this pcie changes are affecting my performance in games, I play competitive fps and I'm having a lot of fps drops, and I stream at the same time, so when it's not x16 3.0 I can feel a lot of different in performance

Apr 17, 2022
you said that it go to x16 if there a load on it. gaming should put a load on it
No, it drops from x16 to X4 when the Pc is on but it just don't go up, if the Pc starts at X4 it stays at X4, I have to put some stress on the Pc and restart a lot of times until it goes to x16 3.0, and couple of times that I restart the Pc it goes to x16 1.1 or X4 1.1, so I have to restart a lot of times until it goes to x16 3.0 and have normal performance again.

Apr 17, 2022
Open gpuz and click the blue ? Next to where it shows the speed and see if it goes to X16 when it runs the test.
Sometimes it drops from x16 to X4 or even X4 1.1, but goes from X4 to x16 never happen. I have to restart the Pc a lot of times to get x16 3.0 again and keep putting Pc with some stress to stay like that