graphics card compatibility

Solution
That link gives you the information you requested: it would support a PCI Express x16 graphics card. Basically any modern graphics card because they're essentially backwards compatible. However, that's not the same as running at their full potential.

Personally, I'd be more concerned about the PSU in this than whether it can run a new graphics card. The PSU in it is rated at 250W, and even the very power efficient GTX 750ti requires 300W minimum. More powerful graphics cards need more power. As such, I would suggest you find out if you can upgrade the PSU first before going for a new graphics card. (Some pre-built PCs can limit upgradability.)
That link gives you the information you requested: it would support a PCI Express x16 graphics card. Basically any modern graphics card because they're essentially backwards compatible. However, that's not the same as running at their full potential.

Personally, I'd be more concerned about the PSU in this than whether it can run a new graphics card. The PSU in it is rated at 250W, and even the very power efficient GTX 750ti requires 300W minimum. More powerful graphics cards need more power. As such, I would suggest you find out if you can upgrade the PSU first before going for a new graphics card. (Some pre-built PCs can limit upgradability.)

Solution

elco_benoz

Commendable
Sep 12, 2016
Ok Thanks so much for your advice, what power would you suggest to get 500wat or 600w? I have no clue wether it would have the connections :/ Please could you recommend a psu?
Pins 24 pin motherboard i think, loads of molex connections :/
Erm i think thats it but it does have a hard drive connector. I think it would fit most gpu sizes.
was thinking to get radeon R9 270 2gb graphics card
Thanks for the help!

I'm a bit wary of prebuilt PCs at the moment. I'll include a link as to why: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3186142/gtx-750it-wasnt-working-system-find-graphics-card.html

Some companies use propriety components for their PCs, often things like motherboards or PSUs. And these can limit their upgradability. Most of the time, in my experience, the only issue I've found is Windows is OEM and won't work after a change of motherboard. Components like RAM, HDD and graphics cards were fine. I've owned two prebuilts before which didn't have component upgrade problems. (The motherboard of one did have missing features from the standard equivalent.)

The model you have seems to be a smaller size ATX case, mid-size according to this: http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=c02061828
I would assume a standard ATX power supply would fit. A quick check suggests an R9 270 requires at least 500W. Standard 24 pin on the motherboard; won't trouble PSUs. Choose a power supply using the guide: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2547993/psu-tier-list.html

PSU specs might tell you how many of each connector they possess. Molex is increasingly rare now, my current one has a few connectors included, but adapters are available if you have a lot of devices using them.

Hopefully your PC won't have the restrictions like the PC in the thread I linked. But for peace of mind, use a retailer who will accept returns in case things don't work out.