Graphics Card/CPU/Memory Issue.

Jun 14, 2018
I got a new PC about 3-4 months ago, the first month everything was working just fine until I started to get some errors and crashes while playing Fortnite and Overwatch.
I was playing normally and suddenly I saw black,red,green on my screen and dots all over it and my pc restarted itself, sometimes it just says your pc has ran into a problem and needs to restart and sometimes it just crashes.
In Overwatch I get the error your rendering device has been lost.
I've tried underclocking, overclocking i've tried installing different drivers old,new nothing worked.
I decided to bring it to the shop where I bought the pc, I explained some things and we got the pc back soon after, when i got it it worked perfectly but a couple of days later it started doing it again, i took it to the shop again and explained the whole sittuation, at first I thought it was overheating.
Got the pc back again immidietly I had lines all over my screen when I started it up and I reinstalled the graphics card on device manager and it worked but my games still kept crashing and doing the same thing but this time I knew my graphics card wasnt overheating because the tempature was 65-70 all the time when playing the games, I tried playing other games but the same thing happened.
I am stumped I have no idea what to do if nobody knows why this keeps happening I will take it to the shop once more and hope they can either replace my pc or just do something that can fix it.

My Specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7400 @ 3.00GHz 3.00GHz
Memory (RAM) 8,00 GB
System: Windows 10 x64 bit
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Same as with the card, need to test with a known god quality one. If you are having some repair shop look at it, they need to check it all, as well as do a stress test on the system to make sure it works. Before you bring it home again, check it there.