Question Graphics Card either doesn’t work or causes insane flickering

Feb 17, 2021
I have a RX 5700xt that worked perfectly fine for about 6 months until I got all new parts (Mobo, CPU, Case) and decided to rebuild. Now whenever I try and use my GPU, it either won’t be recognized/no input (VGA Light on) or it boots but has intense stuttering that renders it useless (sometimes it works for like 5 or so minutes before the he stuttering gets so bad my screen goes black and sometimes loses input). My integrated graphics work perfectly fine. Device manager tells me there is a code 43 error on my gpu.

Specs:
i9-10850k
NZXT N7 Z490 mobo
ASUS TUF Gaming X3 Radeon RX 5700 XT
16gb G.skill Ripjaws 2800
Powerspec 650GFM 650w PSU

things I’ve tried:
Cleaning gpu pins with isopropyl alc
Reseating gpu multiple times
Uninstalling and fresh installing gpu drivers
Using different cords/inputs (DP and HDMI)

Things I can’t do:
I can’t try a different psu or gpu (don’t have a spare as of now)

I do not know if the problem is with my gpu hardware, my psu (not getting enough power to gpu or bad wires), my mobo pcie slot or the way my gpu is seated or something completely different. Does anyone have any idea of what could be the problem?

I decided to rebuild by pc because my gpu was not being recognized on my other one but there was not any stuttering like there is now.

Feb 17, 2021
latest motherboard bios?
I updated the bios from the file provided on NZXT's website for the motherboard and no change. Not sure if I have to do anything after my bios updates (like change any bios settings) but it still either doesnt connect (vga light on) or it connects but there is crazy flickering and the gpu is not recognized and in device manager it has error code 43 which is pretty broad. I also tried with different pci-e cables in my psu but to no avail.