Question Graphics Card fan working at full speed but no signal

Dec 4, 2019
I've pre-build everything outside the case and everything worked but after I transferred them into the case my graphics cards got no signal but the fan was running at full speed. I have the EVGA 2060 XC Ultra, I tried with Radeon 5700 and it run no problem. Same power cable.
Can anyone explain? It is really wired.

CPU: Ryzen 2600x
Motherboard: Asus B450-i
Ram: Cosair DD4 3200 8gbx2
SSD/HDD: M.2 1tb
GPU: EVGA 2060 XC / Powercolor 5700
PSU: EVGA Supernova 850W
Chassis: NZXT H210

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please, list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If the system worked prior to populating the case, then see if the same applies when the system is removed from the case and on a work bench. It's possible that a stand off or lack thereof might be causing a short on the motherboard. Aftermarket cooler brackets can also do the same when touching the rear of the case's panel.

Dec 4, 2019
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please, list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

If the system worked prior to populating the case, then see if the same applies when the system is removed from the case and on a work bench. It's possible that a stand off or lack thereof might be causing a short on the motherboard. Aftermarket cooler brackets can also do the same when touching the rear of the case's panel.

I was able to light it on using 5700 tho?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS