[SOLVED] Graphics Card fans doesnt working as they need.

Mar 13, 2021
As the title says, the GPU fans arent working. Today I cleaned my PC case, and when I turned on my PC, then my GPU fans didnt worked. Now, if I turn on the PC, then the GPU fans are working for like 3-5 seconds, and they just turn off. All the other fans are working fine.

Someone help please, all answers are appriciated!

Solution
Ok. So the issue is that the GPU is not working at all, not just the fans. Take out the GPU and put it back in. Make sure it is installed tight. Make sure the PSU cables are all plugged in firmly to both the PSU (if modular) and the GPU. Make sure you are using a monitor/display cable that are good. Lets us know how it goes
Some GPUs have a 0-RPM mode. This is when the GPU is not under load, the fans will turn off in order to keep them as quiet at possible. Try starting a game, or another program that will use the GPU. The fans should come on pretty soon after, if my idea is correct. Also watch the temps while doing this, and if the temps reach 60 or 70 and the fans are still off, then there is an actual issue with the GPU, and you should stop the app ASAP to prevent damage.

Mar 13, 2021
Some GPUs have a 0-RPM mode. This is when the GPU is not under load, the fans will turn off in order to keep them as quiet at possible. Try starting a game, or another program that will use the GPU. The fans should come on pretty soon after, if my idea is correct. Also watch the temps while doing this, and if the temps reach 60 or 70 and the fans are still off, then there is an actual issue with the GPU, and you should stop the app ASAP to prevent damage.
I cant do anything on the PC, because there is no display. I tried other monitors too, but didnt worked. Changed the cable, still nothing.. Everything works fine, all the fans spinning, except the GPU fans. They are working for like 5 seconds, and then turn off. I have no idea whats the problem..

Ok. So the issue is that the GPU is not working at all, not just the fans. Take out the GPU and put it back in. Make sure it is installed tight. Make sure the PSU cables are all plugged in firmly to both the PSU (if modular) and the GPU. Make sure you are using a monitor/display cable that are good. Lets us know how it goes

Solution