Question Graphics card fans stop spinning, both monitors black screen, keyboard backlighting turns off, no sound

Feb 12, 2019
I am able to play games like Team Fortress 2 without the problem happening but games like Rocket League and CS:GO with have the problem and GTA V has this problem very quickly within 20 mins of playing.

The problem is when playing these games that are more power hungry than TF2, my screens go black, keyboard backlighting turns off and all sound cuts out. Keep in mind, LED's on my motherboard are still lit, my CPU fan is also still spinning and case fans and their LED's are still on too. Power button LED is also on. Unlike other problems that seem kind off similar to mine, I can not hear any audio at all and the fan on my graphics card stops spinning completely. My PC is over a year old but nothing should be failing from age. I haven't seen anything much like my problem at all online or on forums so if someone has the magic solution for this, I will love you forever.

Specs:
Asus Prime B350-Plus Motherboard
Ryzen 5 1600 (stock cooler)
EVGA SUPERCLOCKED GeForce GTX 1060 3gb
Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2x4gb)
250gb SSD
EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Feb 12, 2019
Hard to believe my year old 80+ Gold certified PSU would be the problem. If you are correct then I would be airing towards the motherboard most likely then.