[SOLVED] Graphics card fans won't turn on and doesn't generate any heat and no display

Aug 12, 2021
Specs
Cpu- ryzen 7 5700x
Graphics card - evga 1080 ti
PSU - gigabyte G750H
Mobo - Asus b450-F
Ram - Corsair vengeance RGB pro
16gb
Monitor is 1440 p 144htz but monitor works with my laptop

So I turned my PC on today and had a black screen but everything on my PC turned on , all rbg lights , all the fans , mobo lights, ram rgb , but I noticed that the gpu was cold and the fans were not spinning, they start spinning when I turn the PC on but stop as soon as the PC is about to post. I thought to myself maybe my gpu is dead, so I took it out and tried my cousins gpu as a test , a 1650 super , I booted up his computer first and everything was fine , no issues. Then I took his gpu out and put it into my PC and same issue , no image on my monitor , fans on GPU started spinning and then stopped after cpu was about to POST, so I unplugged the GPU and figured it might be a PSU issue. Then I plugged the GPU back into my cousins PC and now his GPU only turns on for a a brief moment with the fans spinning and when his is about to post , the fans stop spinning and it stays cool, same issues black screen and no image

I need help trying to figure out why this is happening or what might be the issue

Some hopefully helpful information:
1: I updated my bios about 2 weeks ago when I upgraded my cpu and ran into no issues
2: I always keep my gpu drivers up to date
3: I've never used my gpu to mine ever, and neither has my cousin.

Solution
if the PSU went out it's possible that it took the GPU with it.

get a friend, family member, coworker, etc to help out and let you try their PSU & GPU.

test the PSU first.
if the GPU wakes up and works your PSU has malfunctioned.
if not, try their GPU.
if the system works now your GPU is dead.

get a friend, family member, coworker, etc to help out and let you try their PSU & GPU.

test the PSU first.
if not, try their GPU.

Solution
Aug 12, 2021

test the PSU first.
if not, try their GPU.
The more and more I rsearch my psu the more bad reviews I find