Graphics card for hp pavillion a420n

G

HP pavillion a420 here....., I need to be able to play a game called war rock online without "lagging". help me pick out a grapics card (border expensive/ relativly cheap) , that should get me by. so no other players cry?

Helltech

Distinguished
All he wants to play is War Rock, he doesn't need a new system....

I hate HPs website I can never find manuals when I need to...
Just download CPU-z for us and tell us the name of your motherboard, cpu, and open your case and tell us how many watts are in your PSU and if possible ampson the 12v rail. What is your screen resolution. Also what is your budget.

Helltech

Distinguished
Recommended =/= minimum. You can play a game with minimum requirments without lagging. Maybe not highest settings, but he just wants to play without lagging. Telling someone they need a new computer for a free to play game when they meet the minimum requirments for it is rediculous.

G

thanks Helltech for the snub on the non believer!!! ihave all those except the geforce mx 400/ radeon 8500le...... so now thats what i need? and i can get this online and install myself right? i was loooking for something along the lines of $ 40.00, if that wont do it,,, i wont bother. but thanks again fr your input. it's appreciated.