[SOLVED] Graphics card for mini ITX motherboard

Solution
yah you really have to explore all your options as prices change so much day to day and from retailer to retailer. you almost have to look daily for a week or 2 before finally seeing that great price you want to see.

i hate amazon's site as it is impossible to find what i want. i end up usually picking some options from better sites and then looking for that specific item. then sometimes you actually get other options offered that are what you are really looking for.

i hate searching for "1650 super" and getting 100 returns that are other models that happen to have a 50 in its name that i have to sort through. that's of course once you get past the 100's of other nonsense stuff that gets mixed in with the results like a vacuum...
Apr 22, 2020
1660 is just below $300 CAD and the 1660 super is just above that mark. probably your best bet for that price range.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#sort=price&X=24502,1809282&c=476,439,450
1660 is just below $300 CAD and the 1660 super is just above that mark. probably your best bet for that price range.

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#sort=price&X=24502,1809282&c=476,439,450

Thanks! I was checking on Amazon and they're crazy expensive there for some reason.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
yah you really have to explore all your options as prices change so much day to day and from retailer to retailer. you almost have to look daily for a week or 2 before finally seeing that great price you want to see.

i hate amazon's site as it is impossible to find what i want. i end up usually picking some options from better sites and then looking for that specific item. then sometimes you actually get other options offered that are what you are really looking for.

i hate searching for "1650 super" and getting 100 returns that are other models that happen to have a 50 in its name that i have to sort through. that's of course once you get past the 100's of other nonsense stuff that gets mixed in with the results like a vacuum cleaner or make-up that happens to have 50 in the price or some other stupid thing.

at newegg i can filter things down and get to what i am really looking for quickly.

Solution