Graphics Card for my HP DC5100MT

magikarp559

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
Why do I have to buy everything? Things like my actual audio card or ethernet card wouldn't be good for a new motherboard? Well I'm 15 so I still depend on my parents. I think that I could buy new stuff for my PC the next year and my budget is about €200 I think. But at this point I think it's more convenient to buy a new PC, isn't it?

Xttony

Distinguished
You will not need audio or Ethernet cards for the new motherboard. You can get a pc under €200 but you won't be able to some heavy gaming.

A and with everything I meant a new psu, ram cards, processor, mobo, video card if you are not satisfied by the inboard graphics. No monitor or case.

Xttony

Distinguished
Buy different components it is easy to repair and is upgradable. Also buying a pc is generally costlier and you wont even get what you actually need.

You can always get assistance from this site about buying new components whenever you need it.

Xttony

Distinguished
I needed it to provide the best online stores in you nation. Also dont forget to compare the prices with a local market. You can buy amazon, you can also try a online retailer that is only in your nation and you know of.

What you generally do with your computer What you need it for?

magikarp559

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
Now I can surf the net with many crash problems and listen to music. I'd like to play games with my PC. My preloaded graphics card (Intel) is so old that I can't even play (for example) Minecraft.

lamun417

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013

mine installe into the pci ;not pci-e. i run it fine. u have to disable chipset then shutdown,then install and install drivers they take place of chipset. but my 9400gt is a pci,not express. i know before when trying to install like normal pc wouldnt turn on