Question Graphics card for my rig

May 25, 2019
Looking for a really good graphics card for gaming that won't break my bank account. I want to be able to play an upcoming game called "Cyberpunk 2077" with good performance. I currently play shooter games like; "Counter Strike Global Offensive", "Rainbow Six Seige", and "Battlefield 4"

Specs:
Motherboard:
" ROG STRIX X470-F GAMING "

Processor:
" AMD Ryzen 5 2600x Six-Core Processor, 3600 MHz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) "

Ram:
" 16gb DDR4 "

May 25, 2019
What is your budget?

Also if you can wait Monday AMD is announcing a bunch of stuff so it may be worth it to wait for the cards they announce or take advantage o potential sales of current stuff.
What is your budget?

Also if you can wait Monday AMD is announcing a bunch of stuff so it may be worth it to wait for the cards they announce or take advantage o potential sales of current stuff.
Roughly $550

That can get you a RTX 2070 or maybe a used 1080ti. Again I woudl wait for the ADM announcement as the leaks put the 499 AMD card more powerful then a 2070.

Another thing to keep in mind is what revolution and frame-rate you are going to be playing, since it's pointless to spend a bunch of money for a card if you game at 60fps 1080P.

May 25, 2019
That can get you a RTX 2070 or maybe a used 1080ti. Again I woudl wait for the ADM announcement as the leaks put the 499 AMD card more powerful then a 2070.

Another thing to keep in mind is what revolution and frame-rate you are going to be playing, since it's pointless to spend a bunch of money for a card if you game at 60fps 1080P.
If I purchase the RTX 2070, won't I just be paying for the RTX features and get poor performance? I was looking at the "Radeon Rx590 gaming" because of the price. If this Radeon is worse than a RTX 2070, Should I save up for the RTX? Because I really want to upgrade my graphics card that I've been using since 2003.