[SOLVED] Graphics card is working but no display

Mar 18, 2021
Hello Everyone i have this problem where my Graphics card is working fans are good but when i plug it on my monitor it says no display but when i plug the monitor on my onboard graphics i shows display
my hard ware is a i3 8100,2x8 gb ram sticks, and a gtx 1050 ti.

I already tried to use the graphics card on a another pc and it is working fine and i tried to use the monitor on a another pc and it is working fine too.
i suspect that my pcie slot is broken or something like that.

Thanks for those who will help.

Solution
Try a different slot on the board if you have one,
Their should be no changes needed in BIOS as all the half way modern boards auto detect the video card and disable on board graphics some boards you can force both to work.

I would say bad slot or reseating the CPU could fix it
Hello Everyone i have this problem where my Graphics card is working fans are good but when i plug it on my monitor it says no display but when i plug the monitor on my onboard graphics i shows display
my hard ware is a i3 8100,2x8 gb ram sticks, and a gtx 1050 ti.

I already tried to use the graphics card on a another pc and it is working fine and i tried to use the monitor on a another pc and it is working fine too.
i suspect that my pcie slot is broken or something like that.

Thanks for those who will help.

You may need to set the BIOS option to use PCI-E video instead of the iGPU on the processor.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Their should be no changes needed in BIOS as all the half way modern boards auto detect the video card and disable on board graphics some boards you can force both to work.

Solution
Mar 18, 2021

I dont have a extra slot but i would try to reseat the cpu