Question Graphics card issue ive never seen

May 16, 2022
So I have a Radeon rx 580 gpu
Ryzen 7 cpu and a Asus b450f motherboard my gpu stopped working out of nowhere and will not post. But if I slightly pull the gpu out of the pcie slot on the back side closest to the hdmi ports I can get it to boot. But when I go into bios the gpu isn't detected. And when I go to change my drivers it gives a timeout error but acts as if they were applied. The gpu doesn't appear anywhere I can check for it to be recognized by the pc and with no integrated graphics I shouldn't even have a picture. But after around 30 mins max of it running my screen bugs out and then upon a restart it fails to post without moving it around very slightly. Any ideas on what the issue could be or any fixes is much appreciated.

my gpu stopped working out of nowhere and will not post
you have a blank screen with a 'no signal' message or you actually have a failed POST screen with errors?
Any ideas on what the issue could be or any fixes is much appreciated.
test the card in another system
and/or test another card in this system to determine if it is the card itself or something else.

include your complete system specs with make & model of ALL components plus their time in use.

Reactions: KyaraM