Question Graphics Card loosing a lot of performance after reboot!

Apr 17, 2022
Hey guys, I've been having a really annoying problem with my pc recently, every time i turn it on, one normal white light turns on, on the right side of the pcie port, pc works fine no mather how long it stays on but, if i need to restart or turn off the pc and then turn it back on in a short time, this light turns to red and then the pc just lose a lot of performance (ex: i play apex at 144fps, when i restart the pc the game just can´t stand above 40 fps) i really don´t know what to do. Any ideias?

Setup:
MSI H370 Gaming Pro Carbon
MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z
Intel Core i7 8700
Hyper x Fury 2400mhz
Corsair RM 750 80 Plus Gold
Samsung evo 970 nvme 1tb

Hey guys, I've been having a really annoying problem with my pc recently, every time i turn it on, one normal white light turns on, on the right side of the pcie port, pc works fine no mather how long it stays on but, if i need to restart or turn off the pc and then turn it back on in a short time, this light turns to red and then the pc just lose a lot of performance (ex: i play apex at 144fps, when i restart the pc the game just can´t stand above 40 fps) i really don´t know what to do. Any ideias?

Setup:
MSI H370 Gaming Pro Carbon
MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z
Intel Core i7 8700
Hyper x Fury 2400mhz
Corsair RM 750 80 Plus Gold
Samsung evo 970 nvme 1tb
What does the light mean?
Look in the manual.

Apr 17, 2022
I have no idea why it switches between x4 and x16.
Perhaps try reseating the gpu see if it makes a diff.
Bios and drivers up to date?
Even with the red or white light still says on GPU z that I'm using pcie x16. So I'm really confusing, I already checked more than once if the manual is really saying this, but everything was working fine, and then just start with this some day. But yeah, everything updated. Graphics card drivers, bios driver last version.