[SOLVED] Graphics card no signal solved

Dec 4, 2020
Hi so I recently started putting a cheap system together for fun. When I have tried to put my graphics card in it has no signal. The specs are
Asrock N68-VS3 ucc
Athlon x2 250
Hd 7770
Fsp 350w 80 bronze
I am using a sata to 6 pin I know dodgey right. 😂😂😂
I have tried a few monitors and cables still nothing and the card isn't dead as I've had it in another system and it works.

This is solved it was a motherboard compatibility issue.

Last edited:
Solution
Yeah same adapter I see your point tho ill probably try to get a cheap half decent psu
I would advise you to not go too cheap. A PSU is the heart of your system that makes everything work. If its bad, it can take something along with it when it fails.
I am not saying that you need the most expensive nor the best there is out there, but a decent psu is a good investment to keep a system running without issues.
Yeah same adapter I see your point tho ill probably try to get a cheap half decent psu
I would advise you to not go too cheap. A PSU is the heart of your system that makes everything work. If its bad, it can take something along with it when it fails.
I am not saying that you need the most expensive nor the best there is out there, but a decent psu is a good investment to keep a system running without issues.

Solution
Dec 4, 2020
Yeah il probably look for something 80 bronze rated thanks for your help

Yeah il probably look for something 80 bronze rated thanks for your help
Don't put your trust just on that rating. That's efficiency, not quality.

Take a look on this list and pick something at from here that it's preferably tier C or better (depending on your budget).

Dec 4, 2020
Don't put your trust just on that rating. That's efficiency, not quality.

Take a look on this list and pick something at from here that it's preferably tier C or better (depending on your budget).
Thanks for your help pal much appreciated

Reactions: dotas1