Question Graphics card not responding

Feb 2, 2019
I bought a gtx 1060 dual fan that's not being detected in BIOS, system info, or device management. The light turns on-on it when plugged into the motherboard with a PSU cable and the fans do constantly start turning for a couple seconds when I first start up the PC so it's working, but I can't get it to show up anywhere. I've tried all the PCI/PCIE slots and some BIOS settings changes but i'm not very good with BIOS. I have also tried disabling integrated graphics and restarting but nothing. Anything will do.
MOBO: b85-pro gamer
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1060 6gb GDDR5
PSU: Cooler master MWE 600W

D

Deleted member 14196

It’s probably a faulty card since you did not buy new and especially since you bought off eBay and yeah it’s probably a mining card

Feb 2, 2019
It’s probably a faulty card since you did not buy new and especially since you bought off eBay and yeah it’s probably a mining card
Never heard of such a thing. Dang, sucks I bought this back quite awhile ago, never got around to building my PC till now. There's no way around it huh? Since it's been several months I don't see it being returned and don't wanna go through the hassle of looking for someone to buy it for parts, Whats the 2nd best way of getting rid of this thing?