Question Graphics Card not showing on dxdiag and Device Manager (URGENT, HELP!)

May 22, 2019
Is it necessary to plug monitor display on graphics card for it to be detected on my computer? I'm still thinking if I should buy an active vga to hdmi/DP adapter because I'm afraid the graphics card is the problem. Fans are working, means there is sign of life.

Lutfij

Titan
It could also mean that the GPU isn't getting enough power or you lack an UEFI BIOS environment to run the GPU. Often times people look towards the GPU as the culprit instead of looking at the PSU or other components in their system. Speaking of system, always list your full system's specs when posting a troubleshooting thread. List them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

May 22, 2019
Here's my specs:
Intel Core i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20Ghz
Not sure with my motherboard, but model is HP Elitedesk 800 G2 SFF
1x 4GB, 1x 8gb DDR4
No SSD, 500GB SSHD
Intel HD Graphics 530
600W True Rated PSU
Win 10 Pro
Samsung Syncmaster s19b300

Ryzen 3 2200G APU with Radeon Vega 8 Graphics

Check the game system requirements, as the processor graphics may not meet the minimum requirements to play game.

Game Debate says this about Vega 8 Graphics:

This low performing GPU is unable to play any of the most demanding games available today. This Radeon RX Vega 8 graphics card has reached the end of its ability to run games released today. If you have it in your gaming PC then it’s time to upgrade your graphics solution.
https://www.game-debate.com/hardware/index.php?gid=4019&graphics=Radeon RX Vega 8