• Pardon our dust as we work on some regularly scheduled forum maintenance. You may notice some missing features during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Question Graphics card not working

Aug 16, 2019
Hi, I have recently been replacing my pc by taking some of my old parts and creating an relatively new pc.

I completely rebuilt my pc by putting all in a new case, motherboard, CPU, RAM and SSD. I only kept my graphics card which is a gigabyte gtx 1060 and my 1tb HDD of which’s data I am going to transfer to a new SSD.

I have completed my build, however, when I plug the HDMI from my graphics card, it emits no image to the monitor, however when I remove the graphics care(only) and plug it into the motherboard, it does show my normal operating system booting on my HDD(as specified). Even when I plug in the graphics card, it’s fans start spinning etc but still no image.

I reinstalled it several times, I should have the driver since it’s on the HDD along with my OS. I checked on PC part picker for compatibility which has returned as being fine.

Do I need to do something for the BIOS or anything else’s?
Any help would be much appreciated — thanks in advance.

My pc’s specifications are:
ASRock B365M PRO4 Intel B365 1151 Micro ATX 4 DDR4 CrossFire VGA DVI HDMI B365M PRO4
Intel i5 9700 3.7 ghz 6 core
500w power supply

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS