Jun 20, 2018
I have Nvidia GT710 card with 3 outputs, I had all 3 outputs working and could run 3 screens at the same time. However now only once screen works and the PC is not even picking up the other monitors. I have tried switching cables and the display switched to the other monitor. I have checked the card and it is seated correctly and still outputting to one monitor. It will only output through the VGA socket, the other 2 sockets give no signal whatever.

Jun 20, 2018
No adapter, GT710 has 3 outputs, VGA, HDMI and DVI, the only output that is now working is the VGA, have switched cables between monitors and can switch the display to other monitors by physically moving the cable. The HDMI and DVI outputs are giving no signal at all.,

Jun 20, 2018
stick with 1 thread
I have Nvidia GT710 card with 3 outputs, I had all 3 outputs working and could run 3 screens at the same time. However now only one screen works and the PC is not even picking up the other monitors. I have tried switching cables and the display switched to the other monitor. I have checked the card and it is seated correctly and still outputting to one monitor. It will only output through the VGA socket, the other 2 sockets give no signal whatever.

I have uninstalled the device drivers, but now Nvidia won't reinstall and I am getting a message that the driver is not compatible with this version of Windows?

Does anyone know why the card is not working properly and how to fix it.

Windows is picking up the card and the VGA monitor, but no additional monitors.

Nvidia control panel is only registering one monitor.

The monitors work when I switch cables from one to the other, but only through the VGA socket on the card.

UPDATE - I tried to download drivers from Nvidia, but the install file is saying that is can't find any compatible hardware.

Last edited: