Graphics card possibly dying

Ordel

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
Hello, first time posting! The other day (I think two or three days ago) my screen started getting pixelation and black screen flashes. I'm not sure why or what has caused this, I have downloaded new drivers that came out for Nvidia on November the 19th. Originally I thought it might have something to do with them, but I uninstalled all of my Video drivers and reinstalled them, also tried installing old drivers, nothing seems to be working. My card is a GeForce GTX 680 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0. I've had it since March of 2013 and it has worked really well up until the last few days where it is getting worse and worse with pixelation and flashing.

If there is any additional information that I could provide or that anyone needs please let me know and I will do my best to provide it. Thank you!

Ordel

Honorable
Nov 24, 2013
As far as I know, it's the DVI port in the back of my monitor. I tried swapping to a different cable because someone thought maybe the cable was bad. Did not work. Then he had me try hdmi. Which worked without any pixelation. I am going to take it to get looked at tomorrow to make sure that it is the DVI port. If the problem persists then it's most likely my card (I assume).