Graphics card problem

Apex_codered

Honorable
Nov 17, 2014
Hello, I recently brought a GTX 750ti and I have had problems installing it. With the graphics card in and I go to boot my computer, it takes 20 seconds to post and then I hear 2 slow beaps, and when i'm on windows I get horizontal and vertical and blue,red and white lines on parts of my screen after downloading the latest drivers from the NVidia website. When I go into device manager the card is recognised in the display adapters section but there's an error saying "Code 43". When ever try to open the NVidia control panel it says "You are not currently using a display attached to an NVidia GPU." and when I go to display settings or personalize on the desktop it comes up with an error aswell. I have also uninstalled the old drivers

PC specs:
CPU: Amd Fx 4100
Ram:8gb
Graphics card: GTX 750ti
Previous graphics card: gt 430 Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M LX Power supply: tech solo tp730

On windows 10 64bit and my bios are up to date

Thanks

nzalog

Respectable
BANNED
Jan 2, 2017

That's more common. Sorry thought it was before, but artifacts usually mean damaged hardware. If you are sure everything is properly connected the best you can do is maybe try another driver version.

Apex_codered

Honorable
Nov 17, 2014
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Apex_codered : "graphics card problem"

Hello, I recently brought a GTX 750ti and I have had problems installing it. With the graphics card in and I go to boot my computer, it takes 20 seconds to post and then I hear 2 slow beaps, and when i'm on windows I get horizontal and vertical and blue,red and white lines on parts of my screen after downloading the latest drivers from the NVidia website. When I go into device manager the card is recognised in the display adapters section but there's an error saying "Code 43". When ever try to open the NVidia control panel it says "You are not currently using a display attached to an NVidia GPU." and when I go to display settings or personalize on the desktop it comes up with an error aswell. I have also uninstalled the old drivers

PC specs:
CPU: Amd Fx 4100
Ram:8gb
Graphics card: GTX 750ti
Previous graphics card: gt 430 Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M LX Power supply: tech solo tp730

On windows 10 64bit and my bios are up to date

sorry for reupload

Thanks

rgd1101

Don't

don't be sorry, just don't do it

Apex_codered

Honorable
Nov 17, 2014

It doesn't seem to be the psu, I tried a 500watt psu and it's still the same problem