[SOLVED] graphics card problem

Dec 6, 2018
I have problems with my newly built pc and i hope i can get some help here.
my system is
i5 8600k
mobo Asus Prime H310m-a
Gtx 970 Hall of Fame edition

When i turn my pc on there is no picture when hdmi is plugged into gpu but there is a picture when plugged into motherboard. I have to go into bios and just select save and reset even though i havent changed anything in the bios and while the pc is restarting then plug the hdmi into the gpu and it works untill i reset the pc or turn it off and on again and i then have the exact same problem again. I had a i7 8700 cpu in the motherboard along with a gtx 1070 before and had no issues. Please help as im trying to get this working for my son

Solution
On first thought, it would seem to be a BIOS issue. Might try doing a BIOS update (if available), or even just re-flash the original BIOS if no new one is available.
I presume the CMOS battery is still good? Awful early to need a replacement, but just a thought.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
On first thought, it would seem to be a BIOS issue. Might try doing a BIOS update (if available), or even just re-flash the original BIOS if no new one is available.
I presume the CMOS battery is still good? Awful early to need a replacement, but just a thought.

Solution
Dec 6, 2018