Question Graphics Card Question(s)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Include the age of the PSU if it's been in your system for a while(apart from it's make and model). A bad source of power can also be the cause of the intermittent power failure when the system is taxed.

bnf

Dec 4, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Include the age of the PSU if it's been in your system for a while(apart from it's make and model). A bad source of power can also be the cause of the intermittent power failure when the system is taxed.

By a "bad source of power," do you mean the actual power source in the computer, or the outlet the PC is plugged into. The crash has occurred at other locations, so definitely not the outlet.

Apologies if I sound ridiculous, I don't know a whole lot about PC hardware.

bnf

Dec 4, 2020
what size power supply do you have , it it possible to damage a card if it is not getting enough power to run it efficiently

Parts list says "600 Watt Gold 80 Plus Power Supply"

*I just realized, while playing some games, an orange light comes on next to the power light. This light indicates the PC is using a lot/all of it's available power. When looking at these certain games in Task Manager, they have "Very High" power usage.

Last edited: