Question Graphics card running but no signal

Heavy Pootis

Commendable
Feb 24, 2017
Hey,
I have a GTX 950 2gb graphics card which is running but not showing any signal. I also tested it on another computer with the same DVI cable but no signal. I also tested it with HDMI cable but still no signal. The monitor which I have tested the graphics card on is old. So, is my graphics card broken or my PCIe slot? I've not tested with a new DVI or HDMI cable. I am currently using my computer on a VGA cable connected to the motherboard.

P.S: Sorry for bad English.

My Specs:

Core i7 2600 3.4ghz
Ram 8gb
Gigabyte 120 GB SSD
WD 500gb HDD
Corsair lite power 450w PSU
h67h2 intel motherboard
Zotac GTX 950 2gb

Lutfij

Titan
Corsair have never had a Lite Power series for their PSU lineup. Thermaltake have a Lite Power series and they shouldn't even be considered to be a PSU. How old is your PSU? If the GPU was sourced second hand, it's probable that the GPU was sued for mining and might be faulty/failing. Might want to try it on a donor system that has at least 450~500W of power from a reliably built PSU.

Heavy Pootis

Commendable
Feb 24, 2017
Corsair have never had a Lite Power series for their PSU lineup. Thermaltake have a Lite Power series and they shouldn't even be considered to be a PSU. How old is your PSU? If the GPU was sourced second hand, it's probable that the GPU was sued for mining and might be faulty/failing. Might want to try it on a donor system that has at least 450~500W of power from a reliably built PSU.
Why it is a bad PSU? My PSU is about 7 months old. Which power supply should I go with? I want to upgrade.
Yes, the GPU is second hand.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS