[SOLVED] Graphics card (rx560m) is stuck at 214mhz

May 5, 2020
Hello,
I've been having trouble with my graphics card recently. No matter what application I launch and how demanding it is the graphics card will not start clocking higher resulting in poor performance and my frustration. It is stuck like that a couple days by now. It has happened before but somehow fixed itself, or I fixed it, however not like I would know what helped because nothing I did resulted in immediate improvement. I have tried using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) in safe mode and reinstalling the drivers, didn't help. I have also tried installing msi afterburner and uninstalling it, as I have read something about it somewhere.
So... I'd like to ask you kindly for help with the issue.

hardware:
- Lenovo Ideapad 720-15IKB 81C7
  • i7 8550U
  • intel UHD Graphics 620 / rx560m
  • 12Gb RAM
  • win10
84ud7ns.png

Last edited:
Solution
I changed the PCIe link state power management settings from maximum power savings (default) to off, and the graphics card started to work again.
Idk if it's the right fix however I guess it's worth a try if anyone has the same problem.
May 5, 2020
I changed the PCIe link state power management settings from maximum power savings (default) to off, and the graphics card started to work again.
Idk if it's the right fix however I guess it's worth a try if anyone has the same problem.

Solution