Graphics card stopped working (Error code 43)

Sep 5, 2018
I was playing my game today and after like couple hours of playing my entire game started shifted colors for a second and then froze my pc, had to terminate the process through task manger, after about an hour and half'ish of more playing i started getting a wierd alt tab bug for some reason, every 5 minutes it would send me to my desktop screen and then return back to the game screen, it kept happening for a good hour or so until my game completely froze. i wasn't been able to alt + f4 it cause it froze my entire pc so the next thing i did was to force shutdown my pc, after restarting it noticed that my resolution was lower than 1080 (720p) after seeing that i quickly went to try change back the resolution to find out i cant. then i went to my device manager to spot that my display adapter graphics card is with a warning sign. after clicking on properties the status was: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"
Any idea how to fix this, i really hope my graphics card didn't broke :(

What i have tried:
Uninstalling drivers and reinstalling it back
Full windows reset
Disabling and re enabling the graphics card
Discharging the computer
Taking the graphics card out, cleaning it, checking that everything is connected.

I don't know what else i can do, i've tried everything at this point. does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Solution
honestly, it sounds like its time for a new one. artifacting is a telltale sign along with error 43. try in another system to confirm. plug your monitor cable into the motherboard and see if integrated graphics works until you get a new one
honestly, it sounds like its time for a new one. artifacting is a telltale sign along with error 43. try in another system to confirm. plug your monitor cable into the motherboard and see if integrated graphics works until you get a new one

Solution
Sep 5, 2018

i really hope theres another way, don't really have any money on me atm