Question Graphics Card Stops Working After Restart, until drivers reinstalled

Aug 5, 2019
I have a Radeon RX 580 that seems to have issues in software. After installing drivers from AMD's website, everything goes fine, until I shut my computer down. The next day, after starting up, the GPU seems to be not engaging while playing games. It's pegged at 100-99% percent in task manager, but it seems like I'm getting 10-20 fps in games that previously (before the restart), had been running in the 80-100 range. What really confuses me, is that reinstalling drivers fixes the issue, but only until I restart the computer again.

In summary:
Everything works fine after a driver install.

I restart the computer and get very low fps with the GPU pegged at 100% usage.

The issue continues until I reinstall drivers, and then the issue repeats after the next restart.

Aug 5, 2019
I think you might be having some issues with your Operating system/OS. After restart this should not happen. Which OS do you have ? Is it a FRESH and a clean installed copy ?

Have you used the DDU tool to do a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers ? List FULL PC specs. Which PSU are you having ?

https://www.wagnardsoft.com/
I'm running on windows 10, and to my knowledge it is a fresh install.

I'm using a
Ryzen 2600X
Radeon RX 580
16GB of DDR4 Ram
X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi

I have done a full driver uninstall using DDU, and then reinstalled them again, but the problem has continued.

I'm using an older PSU, a Corsair TX 650w Gold