Question Graphics Card Suggestions Please

Aug 23, 2022
Hello~

I'm kind of a newbie with this so I would really appreciate your input!

I want to run FOUR 4K 32" monitors all at 60hz, mainly for office work/watching videos. I do game but rarely, and even when I do, they are super old games (GTA4) at HD resolution. I do NOT need to play at 4K so this post is absolutely not about 4K gaming.

With that said, could you please recommend me some cards that can comfortably handle this task?

FYI: I currently have a GTX 960 2GB running 2 2K monitors and according to the performance tab, it is consistently utilizing 50% of the dedicated GPU memory so I'm afraid this card will not be able to handle 4 4K monitors @ 60Hz.

Thank you.

Hello~

I'm kind of a newbie with this so I would really appreciate your input!

I want to run FOUR 4K 32" monitors all at 60hz, mainly for office work/watching videos. I do game but rarely, and even when I do, they are super old games (GTA4) at HD resolution. I do NOT need to play at 4K so this post is absolutely not about 4K gaming.

With that said, could you please recommend me some cards that can comfortably handle this task?

FYI: I currently have a GTX 960 2GB running 2 2K monitors and according to the performance tab, it is consistently utilizing 50% of the dedicated GPU memory so I'm afraid this card will not be able to handle 4 4K monitors @ 60Hz.

Thank you.
Hello there!!
Which specific card are you currently using? There are some 960s with 3 display port which can run at 4k simultaneously at 60Hz. So you might wanna check.And if you have to purchase a new GPU how much are you willing to pay?