[SOLVED] graphics cards out of stock?

pmase01

Commendable
Apr 25, 2020
Anyone know the reasoning behind cards being sold out all over? i cant seem to get one anywhere and i have been looking since december! im in the UK

Solution
Anyone know the reasoning behind cards being sold out all over? i cant seem to get one anywhere and i have been looking since december! im in the UK

the pandemic causing supply issue while at the same time more people buying console or building new PC instead of spending that money else where. and for the GPU market the third mining boom making things worse since miner also want to gobble all the new GPU for their mining farm.

the pandemic causing supply issue while at the same time more people buying console or building new PC instead of spending that money else where. and for the GPU market the third mining boom making things worse since miner also want to gobble all the new GPU for their mining farm.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan