Question Graphics cards

Sep 24, 2022
Currently Bought a 4080, and there are two slots on my mother board, I know you have have 2 graphics cards in a PC but how do I know if they are both compatible with a each other? Is the 4080 compatible with the 2070 super?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Yes Same rig. But Use it for other things

Like what? Walk your dog? Make an egg salad sandwich? Monitor the web while gaming even though it's an utter waste of a GPU since it requires next to zero processing power and a 10-year-old smartphone processor could handle that?

Since it appears directly answering a question about your situation seems to not be your thing, I wish you luck with whatever utterly bizarre FrankenPC you end up with.

Reactions: Lutfij
Sep 24, 2022
Like what? Walk your dog? Make an egg salad sandwich? Monitor the web while gaming even though it's an utter waste of a GPU since it requires next to zero processing power and a 10-year-old smartphone processor could handle that?

Since it appears directly answering a question about your situation seems to not be your thing, I wish you luck with whatever utterly bizarre FrankenPC you end up with.
Like for mining

Currently Bought a 4080, and there are two slots on my mother board, I know you have have 2 graphics cards in a PC but how do I know if they are both compatible with a each other? Is the 4080 compatible with the 2070 super?
Ever since DX12, ALL cards are compatible with ALL cards, even GeForce with Radeon. Having said that, good luck finding a modern game that supports multi-GPU setups.

TRENDING THREADS