''Graphics Driver is outdated'' problem

Marciano15

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
Hey, i wanted to play Minecraft after i just bought enough RAM, but now i bumped onto a new problem: my graphics driver is outdated, when i want to upgrade it, it says that i already have the latest version. Too bad i can't solve this problem myself, with the computer-knowledge of a cheezeburger that i have. Please help Captain Obvious xD

Marciano15

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4400+ 2.30GHz
RAM: 4, (3,75 available)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Systemmanufacturer: Acer
Systemmodel: Aspire M1100
BIOS: Phoenix -AwardBIOS v6.00PG
ATI Radeon X1200 Series

:)

Marciano15

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014
also if i try to update it on one of those driver sites, i can't find my type, and then i get a program installed, called AMD Gaming Evolved or something, and it just doesn't do anything. :C

Marciano15

Honorable
Feb 6, 2014

HEY THANKS SO MUCH MAN!
IT WORKED :D

May 5, 2019
Wow that GPU is pretty old.

Catalyst 10.2 is the last supported version http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=Legacy1&os=Windows 7 - 64
Man, if this works for Me as well, I will can, if you want, put you into credits in My popular MineCraft map I made time ago but didn't updated because I changed to Windows 10.

Hey, i wanted to play Minecraft after i just bought enough RAM, but now i bumped onto a new problem: my graphics driver is outdated, when i want to upgrade it, it says that i already have the latest version. Too bad i can't solve this problem myself, with the computer-knowledge of a cheezeburger that i have. Please help Captain Obvious xD
Man you can get credits as well. if you wish.