[SOLVED] Graphics Driver Keeps crashing every time a game is loaded

Jul 16, 2020
Specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 2700x
AORUS Geforce RTX 2070 Super Windforce 8GB
16gb Corsair Vengeance
500gb SSD Samsung 970 EVO
Hi100 platinum hydrocooler
Every time I load a game the computer completely freezes and either purple hyphens or green marks appear all over the screen and i lose complete control of my peripherals and a loud buzzing sound comes through my headphones. I have just recently Upgraded to the 2070 super and the driver is constantly crashing. I have unplugged all rgb USBs and have done multiple troubleshooting ideas that have failed. Every version the NVIDIA drivers from the most current one to 4 versions ago have crashed. This problem has been occurring for a month now. The graphics card has been acting strange as a whole, considering sometimes i get no display and the fans are incredibly loud when trying to reboot. Is this a faulty card, not enough power from PSU, bad PCI slot? I have no idea what it could be and I feel like I've tried everything. Sometimes when i boot, the purple hyphens clutter the screen.

Solution
Psu is the corsair 750, and I havent used DDU, I attempted to just uninstall through device manager and windows control panel. I upgraded from the rx 580 in which everything was working properly
Using ddu is highly recommended when jumping from AMD to NVIDIA and vice versa to eliminate bugs like this and bugs similar to this.

Try it and see if it makes a difference.
Jul 16, 2020
Psu is the corsair 750, and I havent used DDU, I attempted to just uninstall through device manager and windows control panel. I upgraded from the rx 580 in which everything was working properly

Using ddu is highly recommended when jumping from AMD to NVIDIA and vice versa to eliminate bugs like this and bugs similar to this.

Try it and see if it makes a difference.

Solution