[SOLVED] Graphics driver problem with Radeon RX570 4GB graphics card and Vega 8 Integrated graphics clashing with one another

Aug 24, 2019
Good day.
I have recently posted on this forum about having troubles installing a Radeon RX570 4GB Graphics Card, onto a board that has Integrated Radeon Vega 8 graphics from the Ryzen 3 2200g processor.
I have surpassed that problem and the Discrete GPU now works fine, BUT I have run into an AMD driver problem now.
After the clean wipe using the DDU Uninstaller, I could install the graphics driver that came with The Radeon RX570 4GB GPU, with no problems.
Some newer games, like Rage 2 for example, wouldn't start up, because that graphics driver was too old, and said I had to update the AMD graphics driver to get it working.
And so I did the update.
After booting up Windows, I checked the AMD Radeon settings, and saw that the Graphics Drivers were now up to date.
So I tried launching Battlefield 1 and a message came up that said: "Amd driver version 0.0.0 detected, please update your AMD graphics drivers" Even though I have updated the drivers.
I am totally stumped..
Is the Integrated Vega 8 graphics again clashing with the discrete graphics drivers somehow?
What can I do?
Please, any help would be very much appreciated!

Specs
Motherboard - MSI A320M PRO-VD PLUS motherboard
CPU - Ryzen 3 2200g processor with Vega 8 graphics
GPU - Radeon RX570 4GB
PSU - 500W Antec
RAM - 8GB 2666mhz Gaming Single stick
OS - Windows 10 64 bit

Aug 24, 2019
I have read many people saying one can Uninstall the Radeon Vega 8 Graphics in the Device Manager to possibly fix it, but I am quite sceptical..
In device manager I can see my Radeon RX570 4GB GPU but also the Vega 8 Graphics, but theres an exclamation icon on the Vega 8 graphics.
Is it safe to uninstall the Vega 8 graphics from the system from Device Manager?
I don't want to break anything..

Aug 24, 2019
That should just uninstall thr driver.
Oh okay.
I must say, this is a really weird occurance..
I have a couple other games that also say "Amd driver version 0.0.0. detected, please update your AMD drivers." Like Wolfenstein 2, Star Wars Battlefront 2. I think Call of Duty WW2 also gave me a message to update my AMD drivers on the main menu. But some other newer games detect the newer graphics drivers and runs fine, like Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
I have done Clean installs of drivers, but it still says the same for these games afterwards.

I played these games with the integrated vega 8 graphics before I got the new Discrete GPU, and I think it's as if these games still try to find the Integrated Vega 8 graphics.
Like if some settting is imprinted within their config files, saying that the game should still use the Integrated Graphics.

I just wish I could totally disable this damn Vega 8 Integrated Graphics. For example I know that it still isn't totally disabled, because I cant get the full 2GB of memory that I allocated to it in the BIOS from my RAM back so that I have a full 8GB of ram.