Graphics for PCI white slot for Gaming. Range about 1-2 GB.

binayshaw7777

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
My dad bought a pc in 2012. I didn't upgraded it.
The specs are-
I3 2120 3.30ghz
AMD Radeon HD 5450 1GB
Rams- Zion DDR3 2gb
I have upgraded the CMOS battery, reapplied the thermal paste, and I'll also upgrade the rams of 4GB DDR3 of Zion or different brand.
The thing is I have 1 PCI-e 16x or blue one, 1 PCI-e x1 black and 1 PCI white (not 16x).
I love AMD's ram that I have, I don't want to remove it. I just want a graphic card the will either fit in PCI-e X1 OR PCI white slot. The graphic card should be 1 to 2 GB . The price should be more than ₹1000 to ₹3000.
If you know some graphics card. Then please help me. I'm a YouTuber. Im a gamer. So I need to record games in 720p and 1080p for best results and more veiws. I need your help.

Thanks in advance.
Yours sincerely.
Binay (Go Gamer Go)

Solution
Simply put, you need to be using the PCI-E 16x slot. The least expensive card I see right now on Flipkart or Amazon India that you can remotely call a graphic card suitable for any kind of gaming starts at around ₹7000 (the GT 1030 is suitable for light gaming). You also cannot count on being able to keep your existing RAM. Unmatched RAM sticks have a good shot at simply not working. Even sticks of the same model aren't guaranteed to work together, which is why you see RAM sold in kits in which the modules have been tested together.

Honestly, to record games of any modern quality for Youtube consumption, you'll need a much larger budget. At a bare minimum, something like a 750ti or a 1050, a new 2x4 RAM kit, and quite possibly a...

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Simply put, you need to be using the PCI-E 16x slot. The least expensive card I see right now on Flipkart or Amazon India that you can remotely call a graphic card suitable for any kind of gaming starts at around ₹7000 (the GT 1030 is suitable for light gaming). You also cannot count on being able to keep your existing RAM. Unmatched RAM sticks have a good shot at simply not working. Even sticks of the same model aren't guaranteed to work together, which is why you see RAM sold in kits in which the modules have been tested together.

Honestly, to record games of any modern quality for Youtube consumption, you'll need a much larger budget. At a bare minimum, something like a 750ti or a 1050, a new 2x4 RAM kit, and quite possibly a new power supply (if this is a prebuilt with a 5450, it very likely has a *very* weak and low-quality power supply).

Solution

samyakjain222

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017

We are having the same CPU, we both live in india, Can we both have SAPPHIRE RADEON R5 230 2GB. It is a decent graphics card and can run games like GTA 5, WWE 2K16, Don Bradman Cricket 17. It come with a max resolution greahter than 2K. HDMI slot is also there.

zoltan.boese

Estimable
Jan 30, 2018

The R5 230 requires is 400w & 25 amps. And it is nowhere near a gt 1030 or gtx 750ti