[SOLVED] Graphics freeze but game continues to play

Sep 14, 2020
Hello, I have a weird issue when playing some games. This recently happened with Battlefield Bad Company 2 Multiplayer, but I have got the same issue previously with Call of Duty Modern Warfare and World at War. Several minutes after playing, the game freezes, actually only the graphics freeze and the audio and game continues to play. I can say it by, when I move I hear footstep sounds.

Pressing [ESC] pauses the game (I can hear the sounds when the cursor hovers over the menu) but still, the only thing I see is the frame when the freeze occurred. I pressed [ALT] + [TAB] to get out of the game, and everything else on PC seems to be working fine except the game.

Please help me!

My specs
Capture.png

Please ask me if you need more info, Thanks!

Solution
Try a DDU Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode and do a clean and restart and come back in normal mode and install latest graphics drivers then give her a whirl. If same problem then try one stick of RAM at a time and get back to us.

Pitbull Tyson

BANNED
Oct 28, 2020
Try a DDU Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode and do a clean and restart and come back in normal mode and install latest graphics drivers then give her a whirl. If same problem then try one stick of RAM at a time and get back to us.

Solution