Discussion Graphics Graveyard Video Card Memorial!

JJMAN

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2005
Howdy fellas! It's been quite awhile since I was here last. Back in the good Ol AMD-TI/FX 12000 days even 😁

Anyhow I decided to create a display of old video cards and I wanted to share what I have. I have since lost my 9700p pro, 8600GTS and my 7950 GX2 graphics cards but I've got several to display. I think I gave them away and I think the 9700 pro was thrown out. Ouch 😢

I've had 4 friends donate a few cards to fill it up some. It really does feel like some kind of museum and I wanted to show it here.

I also wanted to ask if anyone has the cards I am missing to contribute to this board or for a very small price, please let me know.

I do kinda wish I still had that FX 12000 to display now too. 😳
Maybe I'll make another one someday 😁
Thanks folks!
👊😁🤙

vid1.jpg

vid2.jpg

vid3.jpg

vid4.jpg

I had this and later this back in the days... With AMD Duron 600 overclocked to 1GHz. Sweet days :tearsofjoy:
It did not survive numerous moves but still have a working P4 somewhere in my junk, can send it to you at your expense (it is made from metal, not foil).

There are dozens of cheap old video cards on eBay, just filter by not having a PCIe slot (ISA/AGP/ Legacy PCI etc).

JJMAN

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2005
Yeah the good ol Durons and Barton days were awesome! :)
I really appreciate the P4 but Im mostly just looking for old video cards to put on my wall. Specifically the ones I used to have. And those prices on ebay are laughable fo sho :) They were great cards for the time and thats what makes them special to me. Id love to have both of those on my wall but not for that price at all. I gave away the ones I dont have now and I know I threw the 9700pro away thinking I would never want it. I dont need it but I want it to help complete the wall but other than that its not that important to spends 100s of smackers on any of those cards. I remember my first 3d card was a Voodoo Rush. Id love to have that one but again, finding one and finding one that isnt a billion dollars ya know. :)