Graphics problems in games

Jun 8, 2018
I have a Asus GTX 1060 6Gb and have had problems in various games. Fine on the desktop, watching videos etc.
It seems to always happen in confined areas like air vents in Deus Ex:Mankind Divided, and now in indoor cave areas with narrow corridors in The Witcher 2 & 3. For most of the way through the areas the graphics work ok but occasionally they glitch and go black, if i move around a bit they come back.
My psu is 700w so don't think it's that. I have DX12 and dxdiag says everything is fine. I put on the latest driver but it didn't help. I tried making sure the cables were in okay.
I don't know what else to do or try.
Any help welcomed.

I have since run furmark with 8x antialiasing for at least 10 minutes, my temperature got to 80 degrees but it worked just fine in that.

R0GG

Distinguished
- I would improve graphic card cooling by adjusting GPU fans to a more abrupt curve allowing higher fans RPM for a same given temp, and increase case airflow especially in the immediate surrounding of the card (might even test with extra fan and side panel off) by ramping up a bit case fans and try to keep card temps below 75 while gaming.
- Install Hwmonitor and upload screen captures while gaming with CPU/ GPU usage, clocks, temps and fan speeds looking for thermo-throttling of GPU or CPU.