SpACatta

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2004
I am not having much luck finding good ways to see the effects of my new system setup. I recently purchased an ATI Radeon 9600 XT and P4 2.8 GHz, and I can't seem to find much that truly shows the extent of what my computer can do now.

I've downloaded 3DMark03 and all of ATI's official graphics demos already, and none of the games I own present any challenge for this system now.

Is there anything else you could think of to demonstrate the power of my system, or show me the new graphics capabilities, or simply just push my system to the max so I can see how far it can really go?

Please help... Thank you.

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
Download some of this stuff <A HREF="http://www.farb-rausch.com/" target="_new">http://www.farb-rausch.com/</A>

<b>Athlon XP 2100+ @2.02Ghz
MSI K7N2 Delta-L nForce2 Ultra 400
768mb of Generic DDR266 @310 6-3-3-2
Built by ATi R9800 @420/630</b>

SpACatta

Distinguished
Jan 6, 2004
My monitor can't handle that resolution.

Any good websites of things that push the system to the limit? Those ones the guy just gave me are all simple.

Woodman

Distinguished
May 8, 2002
You can try Star Wars Galaxies, pretty much guranteed to bring your system to it's knees. But it might burn a hole in your pocket as well.

-----
Hope for the future.
Reflect on the past.
But focus on the present you mofo.

Woodman

Distinguished
May 8, 2002
Err, with everything turned on to the max? I find that hard to believe mate. Besides, that card couldn't really display any of the Dx9 effects it has to offer. Using that new card of yours on the other hand, believe me, will be brought nearly to it's knees.

-----
Hope for the future.
Reflect on the past.
But focus on the present you mofo.

Go read my catalyst review. I linked all the benchmarks.

There are a few others, but someone who think the FR stuff is simple should be able to find his own benchmarks. Simple enough?

- You need a licence to buy a gun, but they'll sell anyone a stamp <i>(or internet account)</i> ! - <font color=green>RED </font color=green> <font color=red> GREEN</font color=red> GA to SK :evil:

cleeve

Illustrious
If you're not having any slowdowns at all, you're Antialiassing and Anistropic filtering are set too low.

6x and 16x baby! Then, we'll see if your machine is running too fast for benchmark demos!

MUHAHAHAHAHAH!