Grapht Roccaforte is the Desk Made Just for Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

taltamir

Distinguished
May 9, 2008
WTF is this trash?
No place for speakers
monitors are separated and at different highes rather then mounted together for surround/eyefinity
And instead of a mouse and keyboard you have some silly controllers.

anonymous32111

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2010
AHHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I haven't laughed this hard in a while, not only does the design just fail, but the price is the most hilarious thing I've read in months.

[citation][nom]taltamir[/nom]WTF is this trash?No place for speakersmonitors are separated and at different highes rather then mounted together for surround/eyefinityAnd instead of a mouse and keyboard you have some silly controllers.[/citation]

My sentiments exactly, no place for speakers but plenty of room for trashcans

kitsunestarwind

Distinguished
Dec 24, 2011
I own a roccaforte gaming desk , these have actually been around for a long time. This version they are showing is no different then the one i have that i got over a year ago, I was lucky and got an ex-demo model for $150 AUD. Best desk i have ever owned for my Triple monitor setup plus speakers , easily enough room.

You actually use the front of the Side rear stands for your side monitors and bring them to the front of the stands and put your speakers behind, I have a set of DOME tower speakers standing behind mine

heero yuy

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2010
[citation][nom]kitsunestarwind[/nom]I own a roccaforte gaming desk , these have actually been around for a long time. This version they are showing is no different then the one i have that i got over a year ago, I was lucky and got an ex-demo model for $150 AUD. Best desk i have ever owned for my Triple monitor setup plus speakers , easily enough room.You actually use the front of the Side rear stands for your side monitors and bring them to the front of the stands and put your speakers behind, I have a set of DOME tower speakers standing behind mine[/citation]

why the downvotes? if you look you can easily put your extra monitors at the front side bits and large speakers where they have the monitor

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
You can get a 5 or 6ft bow front desk for ~$260, plenty of real estate for gaming peripherals and monitors. I have a corner variation(left side curves out an extra 1ft) of one and even with the tower and monitor both sitting to the left, I don't kick my tower at all.

thee_prisoner

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2008
[citation][nom]dark_knight33[/nom]This is clearly a simulator (Flight, tank, etc) desk, not a 'gaming' desk.[/citation]

So flight/war simulations aren't games? Try playing one. Falcon North West for example, started it's company to build a great computer to play Falcon 3.0. These kind of games really pushed computers and helped advanced better technology. War simulators were pretty popular back in the 80s and 90s.

Happy gaming, the Prisoner...

ikyung

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2010
[citation][nom]bgunner[/nom]add a place for a keyboard and it may be useful for PC gaming. it seems to built for console gaming where you never need a keyboard to type on.[/citation]
The place for keyboards is where the steering wheel is. It is adjustable with pivot. You should go look at the real website with blog posts on how real people set it up. The picture in this article is just a showcase on the amount of crap you can put on it.

But once I mount my Yolk I don't want to move it. not to mention I refuse to modify a band new desk to suit my needs. I will modify my current desk and it will cost way less.

PS. I play flight Sims AND FPS with occasional driving Sims. Having my mouse so far away along with flight stick and throttle so far apart I would feel like I am back in a crane.

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
I'm not sure if it's just me, doesn't get brought up enough but the images you try to view you have to click 2 times to view it (once on the image, and second on the slideshow). Not only that, but they seem to never have original size or a bigger size image. Seriously, can we get this changed? Not ranting, but looking towards making it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS