Honorable
Jun 24, 2017
Athlon X4 840
XFX RX 560 4gb OC Single Fan
8gb RAM
Patriot Burst 480 gb SSD.
PSU Raidmax RX 735w Thunder RGB Modular
Motherboard MSI a68hm-e33 v2

So like a month ago I bought a new PSU because a lot of people on this forum told me that my old psu was the reason why my computer was crashing while playing games. Just when my new psu arrived the 1TB Toshiba HDD decided that he wants to die, so I bought an SSD. Everything worked fine but recently gray screen crashes started to occur, I tried:
-Installing latest GPU drivers
-Memory Diagnostic
-Removing dust, replacing thermal paste on CPU ( Didn't saw temperature improvement).

Last two crashes occurred when I was using Unity3D, in my Event Viewer there are 5 Critical Kernel-Power 41 errors. Maybe because I was forced to shut down my pc with a button when gray screen occurred.

WaltzWorker

Reputable
Mar 18, 2015
What OS you running?
Grey screen and you can't do anything?!?
Can you get into windows?
How often does it crash?
Crash with just "unity"? Or playing games?
Crashing all the time?
Everything connected and seated properly?
If you got multiple sticks of ram I would be pulling them one at a time... But you HAVE TO BE Careful with them! If you only have like 2 - then try pulling one and see how it runs. If okay - then swap them and see how it runs. If okay - then its not the ram.

mrtech9

Honorable
Jun 24, 2017
What OS you running?
Grey screen and you can't do anything?!?
Can you get into windows?
How often does it crash?
Crash with just "unity"? Or playing games?
Crashing all the time?
Everything connected and seated properly?
If you got multiple sticks of ram I would be pulling them one at a time... But you HAVE TO BE Careful with them! If you only have like 2 - then try pulling one and see how it runs. If okay - then swap them and see how it runs. If okay - then its not the ram.
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Grey screen and yeah I can't do anything only restart
Yes I can get into Windows after restarting, everything is normal
Yesterday it crashed when I played FIFA 17 and today it happened twice when I was using Unity.
Not all the time, sometimes.
Yeah everything connected properly, I checked.
I have 2 sticks of ram and I will try to pull one out.