Great case for airflow?

MrLeeby

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017
Seen a few reviews about this case, apparently it has great airflow potential

Was going to use this case with a 1060 mini, i7-6700k, Corsair h55, H110m-Pro-Vd

(https://www.scan.co.uk/products/silverstone-rl06-pro-mid-tower-computer-chassis-side-window-led-fan-2x-usb-20-2x-usb-30-silver-white?gclid=CjwKCAjwmefOBRBJEiwAf7DstJaGJeCo5PqWgm3fZnf_nz1-9o3QdNC7d-8t1wNYOcd3KJf6dGeHoRoCavEQAvD_BwE)

I also believe it has a fan hub included, which is also great, as I dont have to spend extra on one

Is it good?

Solution
You do not need a fan hub. Your mobo will support all the fans the case comes with + the h55 fan. As was said, you can fit h55 in the back or top or front, you do not need additional fans, and then fit at the top whatever fan you displaced to fit h55. Any more fans, and your mobo won't have sys fan ports for them (if you want to regulate their speed that is). If you don't care that they're all at max, leave it as is and you still don't have to buy more fans.

st6sniper1

Reputable
Oct 6, 2017
Yes this case a good case for the build you are going for.

It has multiple fans

2 x 120/140mm
4 x 120mm

Which will provide very good push/pull force keeping the inside of the case cool and balanced

MrLeeby

Commendable
Feb 4, 2017

Yeah I believe it comes with 4 aswell, 3 at the front and 1 at the back. Also space for 2 140mm at the top

Sedivy

Estimable
Yes that is a very decent case for that setup. Bear in mind that I think that fan hub isn't adjustable ie. that you're stuck at top fan speeds, you just don't have to buy separate additional fans and try to connect them all yourself.

Sedivy

Estimable
Ah...does that case have a slot for an optical drive though?
However, he's got a mobo that supports 4 system fans. Assuming he puts h55 instead of the fan in the back, he should be able to fit all 3 front fans, 1 (from the back) at the top, and the h55 in the cpu fan slot on the mobo.

Sedivy

Estimable
You do not need a fan hub. Your mobo will support all the fans the case comes with + the h55 fan. As was said, you can fit h55 in the back or top or front, you do not need additional fans, and then fit at the top whatever fan you displaced to fit h55. Any more fans, and your mobo won't have sys fan ports for them (if you want to regulate their speed that is). If you don't care that they're all at max, leave it as is and you still don't have to buy more fans.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS