Great deal for the price or still overpriced?

pizzaislife95

Prominent
Aug 17, 2017
I bought a Certified Refurbished Alienware Aurora R6 from the Delloutlet online for a total of $998 including tax+free shipping. So was this a crazy deal I got or is it still over priced? Here is what the specs are below and everything that comes with it.

Alienware Aurora R6
7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7700 Processor (4-Cores, 8MB Cache, Turbo Boost 2.0, up to 4.2GHz)
Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
US Power Cord
Alienware™ 460 Watt Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 with 8GB GDDR5
16GB DDR4 at 2400MHz; up to 64GB (additional memory sold separately)
2TB 7200RPM 6Gb/s
Tray Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner
Intel® 3165 1x1 802.11ac Wi-Fi Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.2
Alienware Multi-Media Keyboard
Alienware Standard Optical Mouse
1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty with Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis
Office Productivity Software (Pre-Installed)
McAfee Live Safe

Front Ports
1. (1x) Headphone 1/8" Port | 2. (1x) Microphone 1/8" Port | 3. (4x) SuperSpeed USB 3.0

Rear Ports
1. (1x) SPDIF Digital Output (Coax) | 2. (1x) SPDIF Digital Output (TOSLINK) | 3. (1x) RJ-45 Killer Gigabit Ethernet | 4. (6x) Hi-Speed USB2.0 | 5. (1x) Display Port | 6. (1x) SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-C | 6. (1x) SuperSpeed 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A |7. (1x) Rear L/R surround | 8. (3x) SuperSpeed USB 3.0

ALIENWARE COMMAND CENTER
AlienFusion: The new Always Ready Mode puts your system in a state in between sleep and awake, allowing core programs to run in the background while the machine runs quietly and in a lower power mode.
AlienAdrenaline: Featuring customizable game and application options, a system performance optimizer and a performance monitoring tool, AlienAdrenaline provides users all the tools they need to keep one step ahead of the competition.
Thermal Controls: Change settings and monitor internal temperatures and speeds of certain fans within your PC using the Active Thermals module.

pizzaislife95

Prominent
Aug 17, 2017

I couldn't find any information about what kind of motherboard it uses, I'm assuming it's a dell oem motherboard.

TRENDING THREADS