GREAT Seller - John Dayhuff!

I just had a most pleasant transaction that I feel the need to share here.

I was looking for a lockdown bar for my Williams woodrail. John Dayhuff in
Michigan e-mailed me about one he had. We agreed on a price and all was
set. I just got the bar today and am VERY happy.

John stayed on top of the transaction and kept me informed through e-mail.
When I opened the box today, the first thought I had was: "This guy is
serious about his packing." He had it packed so well that I don't think
anything would have damaged it.

Hats off to John for a great transaction! Thanks so much!

Bill

Hey Bill,

Glad your happy with it !! It was good doing business with you as well.
Now what did i do with your check ?? O'yeah, here it is...... ;))

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!