Greatest HL moment?

Mine would have to be firing an RPG up a ladderwell in the interior of the
Gasworks Map and obliterating some poor guy with the handle
"saladshooter"...

....you just CAN'T do stuff like that in actual...

Brian

(canon fodr)

"Brian Sanderson" <brianarc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Mine would have to be firing an RPG up a ladderwell in the interior of the
> Gasworks Map and obliterating some poor guy with the handle
> "saladshooter"...
>
> ...you just CAN'T do stuff like that in actual...
>
> Brian

Jumping through the wall AWP headshot......once in a lifetime :p

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 02:59:05 GMT, "Lief" <ask.me.for@it.com> wrote:

>"Brian Sanderson" <brianarc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Mine would have to be firing an RPG up a ladderwell in the interior of the
>> Gasworks Map and obliterating some poor guy with the handle
>> "saladshooter"...
>>
>> ...you just CAN'T do stuff like that in actual...
>>
>> Brian
>
>Jumping through the wall AWP headshot......once in a lifetime :p

Actually getting the bloody game to work.

on aztec, 12 on 12 as CT in pistol round, buying scout (all my $), instead
of armor-- camping out on top of the lookout overlooking the close bombsite.
My whole team died and it was 6 on 1, one guy went to plant at my site and I
HS him... second guy comes, looks around, picks up the bomb, i let him kneel
to plant.. HS.. I abandon the position (thinking with 2 bodies laying there
it will be compromised anyway) and take up a new place... 3rd guy comes
out.. stands in the doorway like some noob.. HS.. by this time the clock was
running down so I picked up and ran, we time out and CT wins despite being
down 6-1.. sweetness.

TRENDING THREADS