Question Green artefacts/black screen appear when trying to use my AMD R9 200, AMD is still detected.

Dec 14, 2019
Hello. For the past few days (ever since downloading halo MCC and updating my GPU driver). Whenever I try to boot up my PC I've been experiencing weird green squares appearing on my screen, which then leads to a black screen and nothing happening. I can use my integrated graphics with no problems. When I factory reset my PC and installed halo again everything was working fine for about a day or two until the exact same green squares/black screen appeared. Is this due to a faulty GPU? I haven't overclocked it or anything and it's still being detected, and it has worked intermittently when I factory reset so maybe it has something to do with my drivers?

My specs are:
Windows 10
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 290
CPU: intel core i5-4670k
Ram: 16GB.

Everything should be powered OK and cooling system seems to be working fine. GPU hasn't been overclocked from my knowledge (bought this PC preowned). Here's images of what I am dealing with.
Thanks for any help any you here can give!
View: https://imgur.com/a/dgnkU0H

Dec 14, 2019
One small thing I'd like to mention is that if I was to uninstall all the drivers and then reinstall them, the GPU will work for a short amount of time, the green pixels start to return and then my PC will crash/go black again. Please don't tell me its fried boys :'(