Green dots on my screen

Sergiudny

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
When I'm playing a game, after about 5 minutes some green dots appear on my screen, and after more time, theyre more and more untill my screen is turning black and shuts down. Sometimes, my screen is getting blue with black and white lines. Now, I cant even turn on my pc, because this is happening even if I'm not playing a game. Sorry for my english :D

Solution

If it's crashing during driver setup, it's more likely a bad video card than anything else.

HWMonitor is good to check on temperatures, although I have a feeling they will be pretty normal, or at least not in the dangerous area.

dsr07mm

Distinguished
I had that happening on my destkop PC, with integrated HD4000 while I was waiting for new GPU to arrive. Prior to that I overclocked my cpu with voltage which resulted in overclocking gpu aswel I believe. I think that I damaged my IGP that way. One of the things as person above mentioned might be that your card is going bad.

Check temperatures first, if it's due to temperatures laptop should be cleaned inside first and check for fans if works properly, also try reseting bios just in case if you messed up with something or reinstall drivers.

Sergiudny

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
Once I had Catalyst program of my AMD GPU opened, and when it happend it said that a driver gone wrong and it was recovered. But, the dots kept appearing untill my laptop crashed and shut down.

How could I check the temperatures and reset bios?

If it's crashing during driver setup, it's more likely a bad video card than anything else.

HWMonitor is good to check on temperatures, although I have a feeling they will be pretty normal, or at least not in the dangerous area.

Solution

Sergiudny

Commendable
Jul 27, 2016
My GPUs temperature wasnt normal at all, thats what i knew when I sent it to a service and they said that they have to use the tehnique called "reballing". I didnt even clean it in 3 years from getting it, so, maybe that was the biggest problem.