Green dots (pixels) on screen, GPU problem?

Feb 2, 2019
Hello guys, from recently i have one very confusing issue with PC, i recently installed 'new' GPU that i got barely used GTX 960, for first 2 days everything seem to work fine, but from today when i boot up PC i got green pixelated dots on mine monitor and not detected GPU in Windows devices manager, display settings. I tried to remove/put back again gpu in PCIe slot and the only way for me to have 'normal' display is to put case horisontaly (layed down on table from back case) That fixes green pixels on display, but one more thing that i'm experiencing is that everytime i lift up PC normally (vertically like cases supposed to stand) mine PC auto restarts and again got that green pixel dots on display and requires me to reinstall GPU driver all over again so it can detect the actual graphics, without drivers graphics is just not detected, which was not the case 2 days ago when i first time installed it. I'm wondering could it be the PCI slot/motherboard is somehow damaged and only normaly 'reads' gpu when horisontally gravity pushes her more into or GPU/cables issue..

Hope any of you can try resolve this for me..

PC specs:

i5 4460
MSI Armor GTX 960 2GB (OC)
4GB RAM
SSD 240 Kingston
600W PSU (Falcon)

Jan 28, 2020
Well, i am afraid to say that your GPU is a goner.

I just had same incident and man, it feels bad.

Meaning that our vram is destroyed and i suggest buying new card, since there is no fix method for this. I used whole week with friends to figure it out but it is gone.